Prevent your hair from ever getting too dry and damaged with this revolutionary hair steamer! This device is perfect for all hair care routines, hair coloring, and even face moisturizing. You can also add different essential oils to the steamer to customize your flawless treatment results!
Features and Benefits
You can adjust the steamer to three different water temperatures, so you can always get the perfect treatment.
Equipped with a micro-nano blue light spray nozzle that disperses the steam for longer and more effective treatment.
Promotes the penetration of nutrients into your scalp and skin creating the most effective personal care device!
Why our hair needs steam:
1. Opening of the pores: Clogged pores in the scalp slow down--and eventually stop--the regrowth process. Steaming the hair and scalp on a regular basis will allow the toxins from the scalp to be released so that it can be cleansed and purified.
2. Balancing the Scalp: Along with purifying the scalp of the toxins within, steam therapy helps increase the collagen production and blood flow of the scalp. The collagen level and increased blood flow, resulting in a healthy naturally shiny scalp--not the kind of shine caused by synthetic styling products.
3. Improves Elasticity: The elasticity of curly strands is its ability to stretch without snapping and causing further breakage and damage to the strands. Steam treatments allow the hair to absorb so much moisture that the curls will be able to bend and stretch.
4. Enhances Curl Definition: Moisture infused by steam therapy into the hair strands allows the hair to clump throughout the length of the stands which enhances the curl pattern. The bonus effect of steam therapy is that it allows for less heat to be used when flat ironing hair.
5. Porosity: For naturalistas with low porosity hair steam therapy is a good way to help water vapor penetrate the strands of the hair for long lasting moisture. With the cuticle layer being opened from the steam treatment, it is easier to infuse products into the hair to maintain supple flexible strands.